ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB options

Hello, i've done some searching but can't really find what i'm looking for, is there a thread comparing the different options available? I have a ff 182 and want to keep the air con and bonnet catch, I see AT power mentioned a lot and Jenvey obviously but is there any other kit worth a look? Do most of the standalone ecu's supplied allow the dash to work properly etc? Thanks

Yeah also considered that, but still no good vids... and the noise isn't quite as nice :) There have been 2 2nd hand itb kits for sale recently for similar money also, not sure on the omex ecu though.

Evo 5 RS
ITBS = TDF

This is in fact inscribed in ultra violet pen on the back of the Holy Bible if you have good enough eyesight

TrackCar & F30 330d
If your gona pay someone to do the conversion then TDF would deffently be the place to go to. It would be £1500 cheaper to buy the jenvey stuff that's for sale on here and just use bonnet pins.