ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It pays to haggle

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
Just took out my spark plug out and seen that they are pretty shot , one was not even the right gap !

so went down to my local motor factors , £14+vat EACH !! thats £65.58 for the NGK laser platinum PFR6E-10 plugs , so i was like no way fella forget that i need them cheaper than that , he said lets see what i can do for u :cool:, 2 mins later £44.56 inc vat for all 4 = HAppY DaYS. saving of £20 = More HaPPY DayS

I hope they boost my cars BHP by ten fold !

:lolup:

Mini Cooper S
What's your definition of haggling then? :S

Try and get the person down once you've asked for the best price.

Walking in saying hi...I'm not paying that, give it to me for less is hardly haggling.

It's A Reno
Try and get the person down once you've asked for the best price.

Walking in saying hi...I'm not paying that, give it to me for less is hardly haggling.

IMO, haggling is negotiaing a lower price than the seller wants.

BMW M135i
Yeh they're not the best, seem to remember renault will want about £15 a piece off you! Ebay is the cheapest place to get hold of a set i'd imagine, thats where I get most of mine from now.

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
i was going to go ebay but i had already taken the old one out and could not be bothered to put everything back , then wait , I hate waiting . regarding standard ones, well the ones i got where the only ones listing he said ! he could of been blaggin me , and yea he said it was trade price he was giving them to me