ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It just looked..good..sitting there

An orange one
:):)

DSC04932.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
and your right, its looks flapping amazing mate, gorgeous car. Those wheels seem to suit pretty well too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice...although a bit fussy for me. Lights,wheels and mesh...

quiksilver by chance?

An orange one
yes its a quicksilver OMG and its fapping loud!

will look better next weekend with a 182 trophy spoiler on :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Good shout...would you consider, losin the mesh and the plastic bit and runnin the zorst open...like the one on k-tec's site...i think it looks smart.

An orange one
thanks guys :)

tim...sorry mate..u cant have it..unless you swap me for...hmm..say £11000, its having its cambelt changed on the 25th completely free of charge...muh hahah! ;)

M

M7CUO_V6

Where you getting trophy spoiler from mate? I wanted one for mine til decided to sell it.

ColinG said:
thanks guys :)

tim...sorry mate..u cant have it..unless you swap me for...hmm..say £11000, its having its cambelt changed on the 25th completely free of charge...muh hahah! ;)

swap it for my world cup sticker album and lot's of swapsie's . lol

An orange one
i won it off ebay about 10 days ago dude, put my max bid as £160, and to my utter amazment won it for £100!! bargain!

just getting painted iceburg now! :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
soo nice, love the leds, there like the standard ones, just brighter and better.....specially on that car, on all others they r average

An orange one
M7..i am contemplating the mk2 tailgate to go with the spoiler, and recaro's and maybe a colour change to alfa romeo azzuro novelou (sp)?? the bluey yellowy pearl but still silver-ish!

Thanks for all the cool comments guys! :):) definately not selling now