ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ISTS VIDEO NOW UP

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Finally got round to editing the footage from last weekend.

(Video length 4.40mins - 270mb)

cheers
James

Cupra
Your host is not quick enough. :(

I'll download it from home this evening. Have you thought about sticking them up on Rapidshare? 270mb can be had in less than a minute there, rather than 20.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
lol only if you call Faithless cheesy german p**n music haha, cheers mate, im uploading it youtube as we speak but my internet is SOOOOO slow lol

Cupra
You have the same problem with your 7 as I have with the 5. Stability! The slowmo shots are awesome, they work really well, some of the others really show every jerk of your body.

This isn't the HD version is it? It looks to be a much lower Res to me.

It's a nice vid though. Some interesting ladies. :D

Cupra
I hear you on that one. I used 1080 as a prime reason to upgrade my PC.
I forgot the 7D had 60FPS... we only get 24/30. :(

[YOUTUBE]N9ApXiitXZU[/YOUTUBE]

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i think i might look into find a proper decent quality video tripod to try and reduce camera shake. That vid was shot mostly handheld or with a monopod for a few bits, its surprising how the wind effects stability once you have a large telephoto and lens hood on there. Also i wish they had made it some how so you could video but still use the eye piece as holding it at arms length to view rthe screen doesnt help with shake and can make it difficult to know if your focusing is sharp

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice work. What editing software are you using James?

I miss doing my editing :dapprove: