ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Isofix bar

Twingo Dynamique
Is this needed for the rear seats? Or is it only there for attaching child seats?

About to put in my nice new half leathers (thanks ZombieDisco172) and it's quite heavy and stops my subs from going flush with the seats...

Thanks folks :)

ever so slightly off topic but does someone have a picture of this as im sure my 172 doesn't have it and i'll be putting little one in car but might just use the front.

C3 Picasso Beast
ever so slightly off topic but does someone have a picture of this as im sure my 172 doesn't have it and i'll be putting little one in car but might just use the front.

It will be in your boot under the plastic cover just behind the seats unless it has been taken out for some reason??

really? seat are still a1, baby seat is new. obviously never put my child in danger so will take advice, but why dear?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I always thought that newborns had to go in the front (but facing backwards with the airbag off) whilst in the car?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ahh I see. We put ours in the back from about 3 months old iirc.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
just to let you know mate be carefull when taking them out as the bolts seem to snap because underneath the bolts are open to the traffic film, salt etc i know from experience in my old clio lol
o and i went to remove it for the same reason lol

Twingo Dynamique
s'all good, i have had it out before to earth my sub... :L :) but its out now and just taking up space in my room.. :L