ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Isle of Man images...

Rally bus
A few photos from when I was on the island a couple of weeks back...

iom09a.jpg

iom09b.jpg

iom09c.jpg

iom09d.jpg

iom09e.jpg

iom09f.jpg

iom09g.jpg

iom09h.jpg

iom09i.jpg

iom09j.jpg

iom09k.jpg

iom09l.jpg

iom09m.jpg

iom09n.jpg

iom09o.jpg

iom09p.jpg

iom09q.jpg

iom09r.jpg

iom09s.jpg

iom09t.jpg

Fiat Panda 100hp
Amazing pictures, really good. Some could do with the a little more touching up, but not much. Really are picture post code, get them submitted to the post card companies.

Really like

iom09e.jpg

Rally bus
wheres this one

go on the Laxey to Ramsey road, turn right after Ballaglass farm onto the road that loops round to Maughold, pic was taken from the road between Cornaa and Ballajora, the lighthouse is at Maughold Head.

BenWall, if I had a clue how to work Photoshop etc then I'd do touching up but I don't so I can't!

Rally bus
Lol download the demo and get on it. Are all these straight from the camera?

I have it, just don't know how to use it and don't have time to learn it at the moment. Cloning, dodge, burn, layers etc mean nowt to me.

Colour saturation was changed on a couple to get the b & w with Irfanview, borders added with Irfanview. I can work Irfanview a bit :eek:

I used film for years before Photoshop was invented and I'm still in the old school of trying to get the shot you want with the camera rather than relying on software.