ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this the same 182 cup...

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
Thats the same one its seems people only keep it for about a month maybe the repair is not that good a?

Ad

MK2 FRS
weird. Its further along on the pistonheads for 7.5k with no mention of it being listen.

Must be on at least 6 owners. Crap excuse about liking the leather clios better.

Golf R
or someones trying to make some profit out of it.... advertised last time for 5k so guess it sold for pretty close to that.....

Golf R
actually.... wasnt the guy on here's girlfriend trying to sell it on pistonheads.... perhaps it didnt sell? the car is still located in Kent.....

Ad

MK2 FRS
or someones trying to make some profit out of it.... advertised last time for 5k so guess it sold for pretty close to that.....

aye, but think the guy had a 182 cup himself, not a 172 cup.

dreaming if she thinks she will get 7k for it.

320d
I'm selling af full fat 05 plate for less than that with less miles, its a starting price certainly won't sell for that

Manufacturer RENAULT
Model CLIO RENAULTSPORT182 16V
Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour ORANGE
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 07 October 2004
Number of previous owners 4

Last edited:
  missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
this was my old cat d cup then tom s girlfriend bought it and she sold it to the girl who is now trying to sell it

this was sold for under 5000

7000 is a bit high

this car is ok but has had a full respray when it was damaged and the paint job is very poor and chipping off round the arial and bonnet but it drives fine is worth having if the price is under 5

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
Glad I never bought it now .. why arnt people just honest when selling cars and say the paint work isnt very good, its chipping etc .. £7k is taking the piss as iirc rich didnt pay much more than that for it with recaros and 182 wheels .. feel sorry for the next not so clued up person that buys it tbh ..

Maz

LY 200
Seems others havent though until they have washed it maybe ? .. dont know im no expert was just saying ..

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
Glad I never bought it now .. why arnt people just honest when selling cars and say the paint work isnt very good, its chipping etc .. £7k is taking the piss as iirc rich didnt pay much more than that for it with recaros and 182 wheels .. feel sorry for the next not so clued up person that buys it tbh ..

I payed 7700 thinking it was hpi clear. i only have myself to blame its not nice when people lie to make money and i have always been 100 percent truthfull when selling it. when i had it the paint was unmarked its only just started going a bit bad after this bad weather on the latest owner when me and tom s had it the paint was ok. the reason i posted about the paint is cos as i saw it the other day in town and want to make it clear to people who are thinking of going to see it

allways hpi cars wish i had. would never buy a car now without doing it

Last edited:
  Renault Clio 182 CUp
well just to let you know ppl this was my car!!! i bought it of Richard and i sold it about 2 months ago for under 5000 well actually i swaped for a mgzr i was the 4th or 5th owner i cant remember exactly. so yeah thats it!

Ad

MK2 FRS
unfortunately buy and selling is cars is a minefield. It is upto the buyer to check fully, yeah people shouldnt lie, but life just isnt as simple as that.

you can sell things being unaware that the problem is going to happen, doesnt mean you are a liar. Its called sold as seen. Although, as far as HPI listed, if the seller is aware the then they should state it, but then the person who buys it has to prove the seller knew.