ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this the new brembo shop for cheap Brembo HC discs

172 cup
Im in no rush for them feirny, just will need some this year some time. More curious if its who used to be known as bremboshop

Auto nation £51.25 before deliver. Not cheaper im afraid christoph

BMW M5 & E36
  a thirsty one
i used em, box was fcuked but discs were mint and came with disc retaining srews as well.

assume they were legit box/discs looked like my last set

Lionel Richie
because they've pissed off every trader in the country! They've been shut down 3 times now, they sell at trade/less than trade based upon volume sales

if you sell "x" amount of brembo products you get a cash back bung from the supplier (depending on supllier) they've gone to the extreme on their prices though

its of no concern to the consumer as you're getting a blinding deal, but to the trader/small company its very very annoying

2014 Clio 200t edc
On that page to the left is a little box saying that 'bremboshop is nothing to do with brembo blah blah'

Yozz'd up 182
Go to G 172 on here. Rather give somebody off here the money thats trying to make some money than a website that has been shut down so many times.

GW200 FF
its of no concern to the consumer as you're getting a blinding deal, but to the trader/small company its very very annoying

aye, and eventually the customer loses anyway as the small traders can't compete on those margins and pack up shop, taking other aspects of the business with them.

Happens a lot in the cycle trade with internet / mail order too - problem is the consumer invariably wants the best of both worlds i.e. internet prices and local / covenient / free fitting.

Breaking 172 NV676
I looked at the bottom of the page and its a POTN company. Their head office is about 30 seconds walk from my office!