ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this PC any good?

Clio Trophy 79/500
I've looked at doing that, and pricing up all the bits and software and time its going to work out more expensive. Plus if it breaks I can take it back. If I build it or "a friend" builds it i have no come back and no one to blame when i break it.
I hope to get a good few years use out of the PC so i'd splash out to get a good one that doesn't need updating replacing a year or so down the line.

172 ff silver
not a bad price considering the spec

but thermaltack water cooling is not the best and a desent aircooler like the thermalright ultra 120 extreme will match it for performance with the right fan like a yate loon

if you want watercooling build your own cooling system from custom parts its not that hard

as allready mentioned just build your own using a q6600 overclocked to 3.6 ghz cheaper and faster than this rig