ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this owned by anyone on here?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Front ender probs-

No washer blanks.....
no black bumper inserts
Wrong Lights

Id say thats an unrecorded crash --- purchased for 2/3k repaired on the cheap & trying to be flogged on hence the lack of history because it wasnt given to the savage yard...

Steve

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Love how the advert is clearly a generic one for a totally standard trophy yet he clearly I'd oblivious to the colour changes in wheels etc, I known know that's the least of it's problems.
He asked if I fancied a swap for my mini lol problem is someone who likes the look of clio's but knows sod all about them will end up buying/taking it

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Its on eBay too but again no mention of it being a 'Recorded' car, i think Ebay need to know this. Has anyone got 100% proof its a Cat C?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
We may have prevented some clueless soul from bring ripped off.

CS to the rescue... :~

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
^^^ ah i see, yes its the same apart from he has now stated the wheels are black whereas the previous advert said Anthracite.
Blatently a copy and pasted advert from another Trophy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
Scammer said:
priced to sell, looking at other trophys on here mine is quite a fair price.. contact me. ill get back asap 07885604555 (offers will be listened to.. please no stupid offers of like £4000!!)

We should get 100's of people to text him with variations of

"take 4k for it?"

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Abarth 500 Esseesse
It's making me want them 172 xenons even more! They do look a lot better than the sh|te grey ones