ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is This Legal?

none :(
Hi i made this plate :D but was wondering if i can use it on road legally?:S or do i have to stick to the plain standad ones:dapprove: . thanks:D

numberplate2gf9.gif

ohhh:( damn cops:mad: pick ya up for anything that aint 'normal' :rolleyes: can i actually make one that looks good and is legal?

Just use the letters and have no other decoration - I did that and had it cut down to the minimum legal border of 11mm - that way it's legit :)

(though lack of BS kitemark can get moaned about, but then they were on the car before that came into force officer ;))

M

mini-valver

I had black and silver old style plates on mine and got pulled 3 or 4 times so just gave up in the end.....

a)my first car.....
b)i blanked letters out
c)i didnt ask if u liked it
d)yer i did ask, if u dont ask how will u eva know?
e)it only required a simple yes you must have original plates or no you can have some styles

but thanks to the people who did HELP

tiTTy & SV650
use a site like fancyplates, they offer legal style and they ofer show plates.

you could add that border and use legal spacing and legal font and get away with it.

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
:rasp:
If I had a rubber hose.....

lol? i must be stupid:eek: .....but why do you want a rubber hose?:rasp: :S
5 results for: sarcasm

–noun 1.harsh or bitter derision or irony. 2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
n.
  1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
  2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
  3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.
bassically it was meant as a joke.

Regards Dean