ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this garage having my pants down?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
With their turnaround time probably an oil and filter :tongueout:

RB Clio 182
That's a long time 4 months what are you having done apart from the engine

Engine repaired and a gbox fitted, I already had the turbo conversion done there the previous November.

Andy needed the parts money for repairs but I didn't want to leave myself short for Xmas so paid him at the end of Dec.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Engine repaired and a gbox fitted, I already had the turbo conversion done there the previous November.

Andy needed the parts money for repairs but I didn't want to leave myself short for Xmas so paid him at the end of Dec.

So you've paid up front ?

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Would it be a bit cheaper on a 172 cup?
It's cheaper because the aux kit is cheaper and its easier to fit
My previous megane had the cambelt fail and leave the aux untouched.
My aux was fine after cambelt went the cambelt has tensioner and crank pulley has a nut which can all fail
£500 with dephaser and water pump.

Plus if he takes it there it will take my car longer to get fixed, I havnt seen it since September :smiley:
I wouldn't take my car anywhere near them tbh there is no way it takes 5 months to turbo a car and still f**k it up,
A car should leave a garage fixed and on time and to ignore mails and calls is a disgrace,