ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this cheap??

Yep thats very cheap somethings not right.
Catagory crash write off I'd say.
Only thing is the 182 in that colour was a full fat which had climate not aircon.

v6 mk2
its because its had accident damage, i phone up a while ago about it, dont let that put you off on its own though cos that price is damn good!! gota weigh up the pros and cons eh!!

Ian

AliasOmega said:
(Id buy a new shell for it.. :) , clean then ;) )
Blimy there some cost there its not that cheap £1.2k for a shell list price then you've got to paint it £1k at best and swop all the stuff.

if its been up for some time could maybe offer thm even less and have a right bargin at worst chassic maybe bent so stick the running gear in a normal car as its the same sheell and sell the RS bits.

172 Cup, Clio 197
reckon you'd get that for 7.5K, i'd buy if I was buying one again, put it this way, I paid 6.8K for my 52 cup, 28k miles not a mark on it (except temp gauge dont work). If you're gonna keep it for a while then you'll reap the benefits, go for it, just get it professionally inspected before you hand over the cash

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
id phone and ask about it nowt wrong with that! does seem cheap price given id paint was £1200 iirc.

15k miles on a what plate tho? 04 or 54?

Only 9 miles from you if your serious about it id view it

Ad

MK2 FRS
Itsa catD listed, the guy is reno bodyshop manager, its located down in portsmouth, he was meant to be sending me pics, but never bothered to so i lost interest in it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just called her, she told me it was immaculate, hpi clear etc etc, i got a cheque raised from my boss, was gonna go and collect it tonight, then guess what...... I hpi'd it myself and its a category D write off. Why bother lying??!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
superfastdan said:
I just called her, she told me it was immaculate, hpi clear etc etc, i got a cheque raised from my boss, was gonna go and collect it tonight, then guess what...... I hpi'd it myself and its a category D write off. Why bother lying??!!

Weird cos it was a bloke i spoke to and he was really upfront about it.

I had it HPI'd on experion to see what the details where.

J

Jim NM

When something to too good to be true, it usually is.....

Always Buyer Beware!!! absolutely:)