ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this battery any use?

Im getting a new smaller battery in order to fit my induction kit. My current one is a bit too long. The regular Clio 182 battery is meant to be an 063 but im not sure about the required CCA amperage.

The one i have at the moment has these specs:
CCA 570 amps
AH 60 amps

The battery the garage offered me to try tonight is this:

battery_zpsf2a56276.gif

Is this any use to me?

1.2 16v clio
it should be fine but you will probs find dimming when you have an extra loud i personally would upgrade to a heavy duty battery

Ah i see. Didnt realise that could be a problem. Ill stick in in tomorrow morning and see if the it has enough power to turn the engine over anyway

1.2 16v clio
keep your other battery near you though mate as if its cold were you live the batteries wont be at their best in these cold conditions

So the battery is in along with the new induction kit. Its working fine so far. Doesnt seem to hesitate on startup or anything.

Going to take it for a drive shortly. Ill be keeping the other battery in the boot just in case.