ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this any use

A slow one :-(
Meant to be pretty good, believe Rich uses it and gets descent durability.

Its on my waxes to try list!

2.0 Auris
I heard about 2 months which isnt bad.It seems to be a huge tin of it 312grams which would last ages and its dirt cheap

A slow one :-(
I'm planning on getting some for my mams and dads TT/A4 repectively.

Sure if you do a search on DW you will kick up a load threads on it.

106 GTi
Very durable - my former winter wax of choice up until this year. Pain to use though, needs to be applied very thinnly, I have only ever been happy with it when applying it by machine.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very durable - my former winter wax of choice up until this year. Pain to use though, needs to be applied very thinnly, I have only ever been happy with it when applying it by machine.

I'll second that ^ very good wax :)

What pad & speed did you use Rich?

Mito Sportiva 135
Collinites this time of year can be a b**ch. Not looking forward to a mid-winter detail over Christmas at all - the car is a bit of a state on the outside at the moment, its like an athlete that has had an injury and started playing video games and eating pizza. But, like Rocky, he will be back, fitter than ever!!!

Maybe.