ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this any good? [pressure washer content]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
WTF. How does one clean the backs of one's wheels without removing said items from the vehicle in question?

With wheel brushes royston.

Do you get a group buy discount from them? lol

Yes. :D (£2 off per car, not bad, saving me about £60 per month)

I aren't sure Daniel-San meant front and back of each wheel... I think he meant front two wheels and the back two wheels. Why he didn't just say the wheels... I've no idea.

I'm not even going to justify that with a response.

Oh fair enough. I guess it depends on the type of wheel and how big the brakes are TBH.

LOL at all that for an Ayrton Senna. Super serial value. I lol at the guys in the supermarket car parks washing cars with like a coffee mug full of water. Uh oh. It has started. I'm discussing car washing in the detailing forum, and on that basis, I'm oot.

See ya' araaand yeah :race:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
He's apparently gone, but I have to say Roy's correct about Tesco - I work there, and the sheer amount of scum in there, spending their fraudulent disability benefits, is frightening :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Our local Tesco is literally full of Polish/Russian/Somalians. Both customers and staff.

I won't go in there, its a fcuking stinking dump.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
We don't have any Russians (yet).

Although given all the Poles that I work with reaction to their President in that air crash, you'd think that they see themselves as becoming Russian at some point soon.

Staff-wise, it's Poles and Somalians/Ghanians, customer-wise it's Poles (some of them even graffiti'd the store's bus stop with "Polska Krew") and ignorant, pikey Brits.

Anyway - the Pressure Washer. Looks nice, I'm on the lookout for a new one, I have a fairly small Nilfisk, and it just doesn't seem powerful enough to me.

Skoda
Sainsbury's deliver to my door... supermarket shopping is shite.... car park dings and loads of scummy chav's... hate it :dead:

Sainsbury's deliver to my door... supermarket shopping is s**te.... car park dings and loads of scummy chav's... hate it :dead:

I don't dig online grocery shopping these days. I tend to buy mostly fresh stuff, and shopping by hand means you can often get s**t that runs out of date a good 2 or 3 days later than the s**t that the bots will pick up for you. Plus when it comes to fruit, veg, chillies and the like, I prefer to eye up what I'm buying.

Off topic much?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't dig online grocery shopping these days. I tend to buy mostly fresh stuff, and shopping by hand means you can often get s**t that runs out of date a good 2 or 3 days later than the s**t that the bots will pick up for you. Plus when it comes to fruit, veg, chillies and the like, I prefer to eye up what I'm buying.

Off topic much?

I'd recommend never using Tesco for online shopping if you're buying fresh goods.

It's A Reno
I've never shopped online for groceries before. I may give it a go.

It must be pretty cool having your food delivered to your door after someone who doesn't wash after having a piss and picks his arse has chosen your apples and veggies for you.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I love how this has turned into a discussion about supermarkets. I had never been to a Waitrose until about 2 years ago, they don't have them in chester, but now I live in leicester we have one:D but I am a poor student :(, put will be a well paid engineer by september :D. Also no one seems to have mentioned it but I am a sucker for M&S food!

Also i woundn't bother washing your car, just buy a new one every time it gets dirty!