ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a good deal?

G/W 200 and project Vdub
Right iv just got back from lookers in chemsford, i went to see about a 200 and this is the deal that was offerd,

£13995 for the car
£150 to have it in white
£400 for the cup pack
£1000 for full leather

part ex for my car £6350 would have been more but needs 3 new tyres.

sounds a gd deal to me just wonderd what people thought?

cheers

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
£150 to have it in white, cant you choice the colour for free?. Looks good deal to me though

G/W 200 and project Vdub
there standard but just leather, the recaro's are minging they have yellow spots over them:dead:

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Seems the same with all new cars though, they lose value fast but its good to have something new at least that way you know it aint hiding any past history e.g crashes.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Seems the same with all new cars though, they lose value fast but its good to have something new at least that way you know it aint hiding any past history e.g crashes.

Oh totally i can see that, but if you know something will lose alot of money in say 1 year!! I would maybe wait till after christmas.

find the best deal you can an try speaking to marc elga on renault sport its a nice feeling haveing a new car an haveing it the way you would like it ;) if you can afford it buy it for love an enjoy it

ive done it an would do it again :D

Last edited:
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
yer i dont think i would ever buy brand new, i cant see the point in it...yer i would love a brand new car anyday but cant bare to think i just lost 2k cause i drove 10miles home in it lol.

Hope were not putting you of teddy-b if you want it then get it!

RS250 cup
I pm'd Marc last week, still had nothing back, spoke to mike at lookers last thursday, brought from him on the friday, very easy to deal with and a deal i couldnt say no to. Im very happy. car comes sept 1st :)

G/W 200 and project Vdub
had my 182 from new paid 1200 for 3 years ago, i dont think iv lost out that much, there aint nuffin like picking up a new tbh

I would recommend dropping a line to some of the salespeople that frequent the Renaultsport forum. Deals are there to be had, but it's more dependent if they have to meet targets etc...