ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a good deal for a blackberry

mk5 fiesta zetec s
arrr righttteeeooo. should i stick with my n82 until i can get an iphone. because i am with 02 now and have the genie sim. so i only top up a tenner a month, so for 5 pounds more i could have unltimited txts and a new phone

mk5 fiesta zetec s
If you want to just use the phone for calling and texting yes. But it's £10 extra according to the site for email and Internet.

will it be ten pounds extra a month? i dont know if i should get it or not as i am half way through buying it

Clio 182
just wondering if this is a good offer, and are the phones good?cheers ben

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/buy/BLACKBERRY-CURVE-8520-N15L4-WCON

hi mate,

i work for carphone at the whiterose centre in leeds. theres a deal on tmobile for £15 and you get 300 mins and unlimited texts, then its an extra £10 for your blackberry bolt on.....tbh i dont get why everyone is bumming the iphone so much, we have no end coming back into store with faults. wouldnt touch them with a barge pole! HTC is the way to go!

Laz

mk5 fiesta zetec s
hi mate,

i work for carphone at the whiterose centre in leeds. theres a deal on tmobile for £15 and you get 300 mins and unlimited texts, then its an extra £10 for your blackberry bolt on.....tbh i dont get why everyone is bumming the iphone so much, we have no end coming back into store with faults. wouldnt touch them with a barge pole! HTC is the way to go!

Laz

Orite mate yeah am just wanting to spend around 15 a month.what extra do you get for ten pounds a month.and are the curves orite phones. Got an n82 nw just bored of it. If i come into whitewrose and see you cn u sort out a cs discount? :)

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
I'd go for not.

Have one for works use and TBH I'm not impressed with it at all. Much prefer my personal Sony Ericsson

mk5 fiesta zetec s
reet i am going to leave it then. really want an iphone but cant really afford it as being a student and in four grand of dept. whats the best iphone deal at min?

Couldn't live without my Blackberry.

Really don't like anything that has an "i" infront of it including iphones, ipods etc.

Use it all the time but you defo need the internet on it or it becomes useless pretty much.