ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a full engine mount?

Its just the blue bushes.

Personally the stock mounts are good enough these uprated mounts damage the other mounts and put the load onto other part which arn't designed to take the loads ie damaged other parts and the shaking at idle just isn't nice personally.

Renault Clio 172 Sport
Its just the blue bushes.

Personally the stock mounts are good enough these uprated mounts damage the other mounts and put the load onto other part which arn't designed to take the loads ie damaged other parts and the shaking at idle just isn't nice personally.

I just need to replace the current ones as they are shot. Im also replacing the one under the battery tray.... Luckily im not doing it, the person im selling the car to is going to do it. I just have to provide the parts for them. They wanted to do it personally.

So the car shakes at idle?? shiiittt..

Renault Clio 172 Sport
yep. they are a right pain to replace i warn you now!

Thanks for the advice, luckily I was getting a mechanic friend to do them for me but Ive sold the car i think so they said they will do it themselves.
Cool,
Chris.