ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a Cup Racer exhaust?

Clio 197 Cup
Anyone know what this part is? It's been kicking about for a while and know it's the in between pipe.

Is it a genuine Renault MK2 Cup racer part? Sorry I'm a mk3 man so a little clueless on the 2s.

image.jpg

Clio 197 Cup
Yes it is, made by Orbisoud! But the one you have is shorter. I have the same exhaust, also with the shorter/cutted mid section like you have. I think somebody has cut it in the past, originaly they have the longer mid section.

To compare: http://www.cliosport.net/threads/orbisoud-172-cup-racer-exhaust-standard-wheels.753672/

Thanks for confirming. Doesn't look cut actually if you were referring to mine as cut. It looks such a quality and well made part.

Btw, that link isn't working.

What's the exhaust worth? I want to sell it.

Clio RS172 Ph2
Maybe they made a long and a short version, I don`t know for sure. I have the short one as well, but there are long mid sections also! The link is working, maybe you are not a paid member? Because then you can not see the "for sale" section.

What is it worth? Do you only have this part of the exhaust? If yes, then you have to be very lucky that someone is looking for this part and otherwise there is no interest I think!