ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this 182 a good price??

Abarth Grande Punto
Just seen a silver 2005 05 reg 182 cliosport with suspension pack only. The good part is it only has 3000 miles, yes 3000! Assuming it has been serviced and well maintained and good nick. Is it worth the £10,500 they are asking for it??

Thanks Again Stu

106 GTi
Someone I know told me about this car the other day, they where tempted by it but have decided on a 206 GTi 180 instead lol

LY V6 with Recaros
That seems like alot of money, especially as it doesn't have the packs on. You looking at getting another 182 then?

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
very overpriced!
ive just paid £8,700 for a 2005 registered racing blue 182 with both cup packs and only 19,000 miles and thats from a garage

106 GTi
But none of them above have 3k on them ! Someone somewhere will be looking for one with silly low miles on it - the guy I know was tempted by the car on a 3K miles one on that alone regardless of the colour or spec. Shame it has no cup packs though.

Abarth Grande Punto
thats whats tempting me rich! its silver so the wheels wont stick out like a sore thumb and having looked at it earlier today, i can say this car is mint!!! the guy who had this b4 def did love it. again shame no packs but im not tracking the car and it anything will be more comfortable with the softer suspension.

Anyways it will be a straight swap to the 182 will just need the up ins and tax it so approx £500 Changing costs.

Link http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...category=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200725290168808

this is the only car so far i can get any good price for my car as px. So even if this is worth more like 9k, the best purchase price i was offered was between 8-9k for my car so in theory im not paying 10.5k for it, well in my eyes im not anyway! lol

Mini Cooper S sport
Well overpriced! I paid that for mine when it was just 4 months old two years ago and it has both cup packs!

LY V6 with Recaros
Stu, just a thought...I know your track record with cars, and you're keeping them for a few months it seems at the moment! You do a fair few miles, so when you come to sell it, it will still be low miles, but not stupidly low miles, so you wont have that as a selling point. So come to sell, you wont get nowhere near that price you are paying as it's in a common colour with no cup packs. Surely if you want another one, you'll just be best off looking around and paying less, I'm sure there are plenty of mint ones about that have been cared for?

Btw, were you driving through Elm Park tonight, I see a yellow zs going up the hill towards the station as I was coming up to the roundabout? x

Abarth Grande Punto
Thanks Deb! I have seriously got to stick with a car its getting silly now!

Yeah that was me, dropping Neil to the cashpoint! I didnt see you!

LY V6 with Recaros
You have gotta stick with a car, but you never will lol! Still think you should get another 182 though ;)

Nah, you wouldn't have seen me, you were already going up the hill, I was coming up to the roundabout from the other way.