ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is there a new king

williams and trophy

hehe me n adi had a little get together tonite and i fear we have anuva quik willy engine on our hands.......out of 8 or 9 races adis car won evry time even wen we swapped drivers....granted i had to pull back n tuck in behind him a couple of times but.................

ii think we gunna have to watch this boy at york...... hehe

clio 20v

hehe it was very wet, i think jons has the edge on mine but theres not a lot in it my 17s were getin much better grip for the start and traction was a big problem in jons he defo needs grippier tyres hehe

williams and trophy

yeah

u spinnin he fuk out of em dunt help much ;)

so wots the verdict on the road???

1 for future reference or wot

clio 20v

lol its not my fault ur tyres are a bit sh*t hittin the rev limit in second shudnt hapen spesh wen uve jus set off lol

road is spot on for some good racing

when i can kick ur arse agen hehe ;)

williams and trophy

hehe

yeah but turbo power shud really cane n/a power...

u wud be in same class as any other 2wd turbo between 1600-2000 mate

if you dont beat me by at least a second and 1/2 id be seriously upset if i was you ....time will tell tho

but will u be able to keep with the 5 tubs mate????????

as for adi lol

wait til its dry mate n i got some decent rubber

il cane ur ass ;lol

320d M Sport

why wasnt i invited?? :( i could have done a double smokin then:devilish:

next time gadget............well, u know what i mean

BMW 320d Sport

lol Jon why should turbo power cane NA? Surely it doesn;t matter. If anything a 240bhp turbo car should get beat by a 240bhp NA car just cos of the way the power is delivered.

williams and trophy

depends how its delivered really doesnt it?

size of turbo , twin turbo ,lag or not?

and a (from what i can gather) highly modded clio turbo should ,as i say,cane a standard n/a motor........i.e yours and mine lol

all im saying is that i fully expect to get badly beaten by ur tub.....

but will it cope with similar kind of output cars?dare i say it the courtney astras of this world etc

williams and trophy

but that meet was just a little tester of the road. maybe i can go n mark out start n finish lines etc lol

wots 1/4 mile in metres????

hahahahaha

wot colour u want the lines red yellow or blue?

BMW 320d Sport

Thats the thing Jon. I want you to race me with 240bhp NA in your Clio. Where youre gonna get that sort of tune from I dont know but it would be a top race mate! I reckon Ill do an Astra with 240bhp. Even if I stall on the line and the Astra runs a 12.9, Ill have a thousand times more style in a Clio!

williams and trophy

u know il race u any time u want mate. only i dont always need the same power as the cars im racing to win ;)

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Oh i feel a york rumble coming on !!

Fooking roll on august !! I wanna join in !!

f**k it someone lend me a licence !!