ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is renault going to mess me about?key recode

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
hi as above really,
my car is going in for the key t get recoded on monday and im hearing little bits and bobs about people gettin told that they need an new key as they cant recode there old one,
im not saying that i dont need a new key but all it would take is for renault t fone me an tell me that its not recoding and i need a new1 and then hence a wait 4 a key and a lot more exspence,

is there anything that would show that my key has been attempted to get done that i could ask to see before i agree to get a new key?
i dont want to get fcukd over by renault like they do lol

many thanks

Ph1 - 172
I enquired not long back as one of mine has lost its code, they quoted me roughly £40 to do it.

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
yeah i have been quoted 35 to reprogramme my key but im expecting the 'cant reprogramme will need a new key and have to wait a wile' fonecall tmorow when they have a looky