ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is Now Officially A Sheep!!

From this

DSCI0972.jpg

And with this

390736ed.jpg

To this

817d6238.jpg

Love it!!

320d
A ktec stealth I presume?

I like stealth systems on 172's. Its the only option I looked at for my ph1. I just wish I hadn't of gone for a ktec. Boomey, droney thing it was.

A ktec stealth I presume?

I like stealth systems on 172's. Its the only option I looked at for my ph1. I just wish I hadn't of gone for a ktec. Boomey, droney thing it was.

Mine is a ktec. Not boomy at all I don't think.

gotta be the exhaust mount is knackered, pics of the mount?

Mount isn't knackered, only a month or so old. Just a rubbish aftermarket one which will be changed at some point.

If it's a stealth exhaust it shouldn't be showing. Doesn't seem right as others have said.

Still, a big improvement.

Megane 225 F1
Stick a socket under the rubber of the mount and lift it up. Works a treat. Sorted my problem.

It'll go higher than that, defo not right.

Try rotating the mount abit more, or putting a spare socket in the rubber mounting to lift it.

But it defo shouldn't look like that from that angle.

Thanks Fletch :)

Just been out to see if I can twist the back box round so it's completely hidden but couldn't :(.

Will have to wait until Monday now.

It might not look quite right ATM, but it's an improvement cosmetic wise and sound wise to before.

Will update with photos when it's sorted :).

Italian 3.2 V6
Agree on it not being in correct position. I had one on my old flamer and was like fletchers, totally stealth.

Looking good though!

Clio RS200 GW
Good looking Clio 172 Cup but that exhaust is hanging too low to be honest, needs twisting right and upwards, a visit to Daves garage will sort that in 2 mins. Cheap as well ive heard. :rasp:

Non Sport Megane
Looking nice, how much does a K-Tec Stealth exhaust system cost all together? thinking about changing mine soon, as i still got the standard 172 exhaust

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If I come round and take all of your clothes off, that may solve the problem?