ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it wrong....

Clio 182 Cup (FF)
Just wondering if its worth it...

So is it worth me buying an xbox360 just for Forza?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I did the same last year for Forza 3. Kept the PS3 though. Can't sell either, I like and play on both. Must get Forza 4 and F1 2011 for the 360 soon!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
been a bit disappointed with 4. It's no different to 3 apart form car content really. Still a stunning game if you didn't have 3. Once you have the 360 it wont be the only game you get, especially if you get Live

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think having a steering wheel setup increases the fun factor and enjoyment. So perhaps worth thinking about that too.

Quite a few of the guys on here don't use the pad.

Depends how baller you are. I bought my Xbox solely for Forza. Played it for a bit and got bored. Can't remember the last time I switched it on. Never bought Forza 4.

Bus w**ker
I bought my 360 just for Forza 4 and Gears of War 3. I then realised how s**t my PS3 was and no longer know where it is.

I did it for Forza 3, got bored, bought COD and became a COD freak. Bought Forza 4 and now I prefer that!

I did it for forza 3, that never left the deck until cod mw2 but after a week forza was back in until the forza 4 release where thats never been removed

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Any way you look at this situation, the main point is that you definately need forza in your life!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldnt say its a waste aslong as you get live etc. can use it for plenty of other things.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not at all.

Forza is essential for anyone who's remotely interested in cars/motorsport. It's so far ahead of any other driving game it's laughable.

4 is a leap on from 3 IMO and 3 was bloody good as it was. I've got both machines and aside from Uncharted my PS3 is rarely switched on. You won't regret the purchase if you do buy one. I'm tempted to replace my xbox with a slim + kinect but I really should replace my mac first.

Megane GT
I would buy one just for forza, in fact I nearly did but bought something else instead :)