ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it worth it

2009 200 clio cup
Hey folks I have a 53plate 172 cup with a cat back scorpin exhaust I was looking on ktecs website and seen the 182 exhaust for the 172 and I know have ordered a 182 back bumper off ebay is it worth getting the system from ktewc or should I get it custom made reason being I like the look of the 182 back end better that the 172

Cheers derek

Iceberg 172
If you are not running the hidden exhaust of the 172 I'd go with the look of the 182, it's great. Don't know much about Ktecs system so can't comment

Chocolate Orange 172
K-Tec systems are really good from what I have fitted to mine and what I have read! You might end up spending more if you get one custom made so I would stick with a K-Tec system, plus the guys there are really professional and will help you out with any questions you may have!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a custom exhaust on mine but I think it cost alot of money, much much more than a K-tec set up.

Although 182 exhausts on a Cup just look so wrong. Standard ftw.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
the 182 exhaust mod for a 172 is quite possibly the biggest waste of money ever--- only slightly above bonnet bras & the slightly larger renaultsport tailpipes for the 197-

Dont waste your money- keep the stealth exhaust or if you have to have a pipe out the back buy a propseed one-

S

2009 200 clio cup
The 1 I have is horrible to look at its like a rectangle with rounded corners lol I don't know what to do with the exhaust as I haven't put much thought into what's I would do next woth the car