ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it possible to refurb this alloy or is it buggered lol

mps aero
as above

P0823_05-03-10.jpg

mps aero
and i wouldnt want the lip re polishing i would rather have it painted black. so the ball ach of polishing the lip again wont be an issue.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like it has a flat spot. It'll need replacing, if it hasn't and it's just kerbed then a refurbers could fix that no problem.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Looks a tad bent there. As gally said, it looks like it'll need replacing.

PH1 iceburg
It probably could be done but i would have thought the cost and hassle would nearly equate to buying a new wheel, unless they are the limited editions.

CLIO Iceberg 172
suprised you havnt lost any air out of that yet or punctured the side wall that flat spot looks sharp

Discounted 1*2 parts
if its done that damage to the outside has it dented the inner rim too? Looks pretty sharp on the outside, surprised it hasnt caught the tyre

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
tbh with some of the wheel refurbs i have had and still made look brand new again thats a piece of cake .
just wants tire taking of buzz that inner edge with a DA and itll be almost done . and a smudge of filler for the rim face by the looks of it

mps aero
it is bent lol just to clear that up for everyone. dunt matter anyway im getting a bran new set of 4 for £220 i thought they wer £240 but i stand corrected. makes it sound even more stupid to pay £120 to buy 1 lol