ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it possible to....(iPad and iPhone4 Question)

Monaco 53/468
......Link your iPhone 4 to your iPad so you can control the iPhone with the iPad?

For example, say I'm sat at home on the iPad and I get a text on my iPhone, can I reply using the iPad (WiFi version, not 3G)? Or can I create playlist's on my iPhone via the iPad? Just it's easier to use on a bigger screen.

All I need is to be able to have the iPhone screen on my iPad, camera would be live on the bigger iPad screen etc then too, I guess.

Surely it's possible via Bluetooth??? Can't find anything on Google or searching on here. I want something like VNC (I think its called!??) where you can see & control the iPhone screen on the PC, but obviously want it for iPad instead.

Any ideas folks?

There might be an app within Cydia to do it. There's been people getting iPhone/iPad on to Apple Tv, so I'm sure it can be done to get iPhone to iPad.

Seems massively pointless though.