ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it oddysee blue? ph1 172 would monaco bits stand out too much?

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
just bought a ph1 172 in oddysee blue i believe id like to put the ph2 rear end on would monaco blue stand out alot?

heres a pic of mine just toshow the colour

1816409-1.gif

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'm guessing you'd notice the difference in colour, depends how picky you are though

the fact that you know the colours are different would probably bother you, regardless of how similar they appear.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeah im just thinking if it was just the boot and rear bumper it wouldnt be that noticable as the 2 would be the same next to each ther

Suzuki Ignis Sport
But u would notice the colour difference where the rear quarter and the bumper meets.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeah true anybody know if there is alot of difference? if not il probs just buy ph2 dour mouldings, ph2 booot and bumper get them painted together with the front door handles.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I know this isn't the best example, but shows you how easy different shades could be spotted

P1020404.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Tbh the standard ph1 bumper suits the ph1 so much better than the ph2 bumper!