ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iron x ?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Do you spray this on the car when wet or dry it off first (searched but people seem do have different opinions) ?
Whats best method to use do you use a sponge to aggitate or just spray and leave for 5-10 mins then rinse then cly or is there no need to clay after using it ?

1. Use when dry - if used with water it dilutes the effects, so won't be as effective
2. spray on, leave it to work but don't let it dry, wash off - if being used on wheels, you can agitate it but it shouldn't need it
3.De-tar, de-iron, wash, clay

Golf GT & A4 Avant
if you're using on your own car that is fairly well maintained, using the iron x soap gel becomes an option as it can be left to dwell a little longer and can be applied with a sponge (provided the car and sponge is clean) as the little aggitation helps. and use use an aweful lot less than the spray

The spray form is definitely the best and most powerful if using on a untreated car as explained by JD

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Make sure you rinse it off properly...urgh my lord it smells horrible. My driveway stunk for 2-3 days :-/

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cheers Guys used it weekend HOW IMPRESSED AM I !!! hardly anything on the clay after using it . smooth as glass the paintwork is now :approve:
But f**k me the smell is BAD !!!!!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Iron-X is awesome!!

This is the 3rd application (in a row) on the Trophy on Saturday - got dirt yo.

IMG_2196.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Iron X really is awesome. Original and still the best.