ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod nano can i run with it?

172 Cup
Have a 3rd gen nano for xmas, but wanna take it on runs any ideas for good cases, or armbands?
thanks

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Belkin do good ones, i dont think the nike ones support the 3rd gen.

Mito Sportiva 135
Mate, think I have the best one out for it. In fact the case isn't really case, more like a super cool armour. Its called the Switcheasy Black Biscuit Capsule, great build quality and made from the same plastic used to make astronaut helmets! Its available from amazon, works best for black iPods. The screen effect is sweet too. Definite thumbs up! Light as hell too.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i use it ALL the time for running, get yourself some of those sennheiser sport headphones and any old plastic case of ebay with a strap will do. i got the nike one as i thought it looked cool but it's not as good mainly cause it just gets smelly...the cheaper ones don#'t...