ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ipod, loads of info needed please

Maz

LY 200
Tim said:
maz i would say an ipod the size is your choice or depends on how much music you have got and much you wanna put on it . i got a 20gb one and it works fine and never broken down . (finger's crossed ) .

i use the denison link for my headunit easy to install .

Are they heaad unit specific ?? maybe you could help me next week ?? go shopping ;) lol

nah there not hu specific the one i have you can fit the nanao's into the cradle . yeah can help you out next week . :D .

but the itunes it self is easy to use and you can set your own play lists etc etc .

Maz said:
^^ have I hell I am numb when it comes to stuff like that :eek:

You've got some fun ahead of you then, lol.

I've only got 2-300 CD's and that was enough of a pain in the ass putting one in after another ripping them all to my mac. Great now its done as i've got my whole collection at the click of a button and my mac is connected to my seperates but boring process getting them on there.

Maz

LY 200
Maybe this isn't a good idea afterall :(

Going on holiday and would have liked one for then but I aint got a cat in hells chance if its complicated ..

It's not complicated just long winded/boring. Best thing to do is put all your favourites or new stuff you want to listen to on first you can always add older albums you rarely listen to at a later date. I just did mine all in one hit to get it out of the way and now i just add to it whenever i buy/borrow any new CD's

yeah as loony said pic the ones you want on most and then just add the other's when you want .

am sure i could help you wants you have done one you will be able to doit yourself . easy peazy

tiTTy & SV650
Roy Munson said:
RE: iTunes. If you have problems with it on a PC, there are two possible causes. You are a r****d. Your PC is sh*t.

A 3 GHz laptop is hardly s**t and I'm pretty computer literate... Itunes just sucks big hairy monkey c**k. :approve:

Maz

LY 200
Tim said:
yeah as loony said pic the ones you want on most and then just add the other's when you want .

am sure i could help you wants you have done one you will be able to doit yourself . easy peazy

Is that you offering to show me what to do :eek: lol

TBH there isn't much of my music collection that I would need to add to it cause its gash and I need lots of new tunes so kinda like a fresh start :D

Maz said:
Is that you offering to show me what to do :eek: lol

TBH there isn't much of my music collection that I would need to add to it cause its gash and I need lots of new tunes so kinda like a fresh start :D

yeah can show if you want maz . lol .

can maybe give you some new tunes also .