ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Connection for Tuner List HU

Clio Sport
Hi Guys,

Sorry to ask what has been asked several times before but can i just clarify what i need to play my ipod through the HU. I have just brought my first Clio sport and really dont fancy having to revert back to using CD's.

I have a Tuner List HU so ,obviously, cannot buy the lead that works on the other HU so from what i have read on the forum i have 2 options.

1. http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/view_product.php?partno=CTVRNX001
2. The Dension Gateway 100.

Now comparing the prices 100 pounds and 34 obviously the cheaper option is more attractive!!

So have i misread the advice i have read on previous posts or am i right in thinking that if i buy the Connects2 device for 34 pounds it should work on the original HU.

Many Thanks.

that one just plugs in the headphone jack,if you want one to charge and put all tracks on your radio you can get a different version

G51 BEN
is there a lead you can point me to that works on the head units before the "update list" versions?