ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Car Kit Direct Warning

182, Milltek
A word of warning to anyone considering getting a Dension Icelink/Gateway from this particular establishment:

I had heard great things about the Icelink Plus on here so thought I'd treat myself as our 2 week honeymoon was going to involve a lot of miles...

Looking at their website it said the Icelink Plus has been replaced by the Gateway 100 which was better but the same price (sounds good I thought).

Anyway, they took over a week to deliver (state 2 days max on the website) it arriving the day after we'd set off.

When I finally got to fit it after our return the fecker didn't work. Complaining about this I was told-

"In order for Dension to maximize the results from the GW100 they had to remove a stereo so unfortunately it had to be that one [Cabasse]."

Thanks for making that clear before I bought it. :mad:

So I sent it back for a refund and, nearly 1 month later and after twice nagging them, have received it today.

But wait, that wasn't the end of their pi55 taking, they have docked £25 off my refund for 'damaged packaging'. By that they mean the poxy cardboard box was ripped slightly (as is often the case when you open a stuck down box).

FFS, £25 as compensation for a slightly ripped box!!!! :mad:

Cheeky to55 pieces.

So 2 months, many e-mails and a total of £30 later (2 lots of postage) I have got nothing to show for my experience. :mad:

Just thought I'd warn people...

[PS anyone got an Icelink Plus they don't want?]