ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ipod cable/connector to standard 182 radio??

clio sport 182
as above .. does anyone no what cable or connector i need so the ipod plays through cd player/radio?? will i be able to control my ipod through the radio and also will i be able to control the volume by the control next to the steering wheel work still??

many thanks

aaron​

Look up/search connects2, connects to CD changer port on stereo. with this you will have full control via the stalk and it will charge. Ipod touch will require additional voltage connector/converter.

Listerine & Poledo
don't you need to put all your songs into 5 playlists, of no more than 100 songs apiece, or something like that?

May be worth looking for a cheap HU that takes a proper iPod input. You canalways put the original back later.

The stalks are cheap enoguh to keep working but the display is a bit of a sod.

clio sport 182
Look up/search connects2, connects to CD changer port on stereo. with this you will have full control via the stalk and it will charge. Ipod touch will require additional voltage connector/converter.

cheers mate i shall b ordering :) .. any idea where the best place 2 buy from is??

Aux in is a fraction of the price if yo have an update list headunit so it depends how much you really wanna use the stalks,etc