ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPlug RDS anyone?

182, Milltek
Anyone use one of these to connect their iPod?

www.iplug-rds.com

Hardwire not FM transmitter, songs displayed, slightly cheaper than Dension I believe, should work on Reno OE. Sounds good...

Adverts have been in EVO for last couple of months. Some dubious english translation on the website; makes them sound a bit dodgy but product/price look good.

Any experience/opinions?

106 GTi
Saw the Evo adds aswell, the diagram in the Evo mag showed a box needing hard wiring in etc so I decided to stick with the Dension which took everything it needed from the CD changer port.

Would be good just to have track/song names on the screen

106 GTi
Talks about FM radio connections on the site aswell, Dension plugs straight into the CD port. Going into the FM port must take the info through the FM tuner, so dension will sound better.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
It works by taking the signal from your I-Pod and turning it into a low power FM radio signal which you then tune your radio to receive.

Its an old solution to the company car CD changer adapter that Sony made about 10 years ago.

Works well enough but in reality what you are doing is taking a high quality audio source and reducing it to the quality of a very local radio station.

The upside is you have full control of your car radio as before, and a play list. The downside is the quality sucks.

You cant control the adaptor from your car stalk and track search will be via the adapters own controls.