ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhoto Issue ?

R26r R26
I had a couple of software updates yesterday to do on my iMac one of which was for iPhoto which were installed successfully. Tonight when I go into iPhotos I have nothing in there. It's like when I first bought the iMac. I know I can restore from Time Machine but surely this can't be right. Any help from resident fanboys/geeks would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Rob.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Definitely not right, mine works fine after update.

If you try to attach a photo to an email or something, are they in your finder under iPhoto in the photo section still? Or in iPhoto Library package contents under Originals or Modified?

Sometimes the library can become corrupt. Is it not offering you any repair options?

Happened to me a while back and I had to use Time Machine to restore it. It worked flawlessly FYI.

R26r R26
Nothing in the finder and no repair option. Restored pics from Time Machine, thank f*ck !!! Thanks for response guys. :D