ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
What the f**k?

voids warranty? only if your stupid enough to take it to them with a problem whilst still jailbroken. If you have a problem - restore it. They can't tell it has ever been jailbroken then unless you tell them in which case your a f**king tard.

Open to virus's? Never heard of anyone getting a virus on a jailbroken iphone, I know in theory it can happen but i'm a member on macrumors which is a huge apple/iphone/jailbreak community and its not something i have ever read on there.

Piss you off? It pissed me off not having it jailbroken! Thanks to jailbreaking my phone it is so much better and more functional than it used to be.

Ill educated anti-jailbreakers FTL.

It really depends why your considering jailbreak. If its just to change the theme or whatever, then it probably isn't really worth it. If however you want to add more functionality to it (bluetooth, bitesms, free apps (illegal, i didn't tell you about this if anyone asks) then it is most certainly worth it.

Bux

Golf GTD
If you purchased it brand new, and its running 3.1.3 software then you can't jailbreak it...

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
What the f**k?

voids warranty? only if your stupid enough to take it to them with a problem whilst still jailbroken. If you have a problem - restore it. They can't tell it has ever been jailbroken then unless you tell them in which case your a f**king tard.

Open to virus's? Never heard of anyone getting a virus on a jailbroken iphone, I know in theory it can happen but i'm a member on macrumors which is a huge apple/iphone/jailbreak community and its not something i have ever read on there.

Piss you off? It pissed me off not having it jailbroken! Thanks to jailbreaking my phone it is so much better and more functional than it used to be.

It really depends why your considering jailbreak. If its just to change the theme or whatever, then it probably isn't really worth it. If however you want to add more functionality to it (bluetooth, bitesms, free apps (illegal, i didn't tell you about this if anyone asks) then it is most certainly worth it.

Mate you got issues calm down

I like several others i know went back to standard instead of JB due to it slowing the phone down etc.

Hardly breaking the bank having to buy apps either.

RB FF 182
If you purchased it brand new, and its running 3.1.3 software then you can't jailbreak it...

Wrong.

Its just trickier. And needs a custom ISPW and a Mac. That said i'm still running 3.1.2.

I'd mine jail broken within 10 mins of being out of the box.

Just enabled the free internet tethering today and its fecking awesome ;)

RB FF 182
Hardly breaking the bank having to buy apps either.

Not a chance in hell i would have paid for the Tomtom app. Its propper rubbish and not worth £6 never mind £60!

Anything that i get free, and i like i will however pay for if the option exists

Cupra
Wrong.

Its just trickier. And needs a custom ISPW and a Mac. That said i'm still running 3.1.2.

I'd mine jail broken within 10 mins of being out of the box.

Just enabled the free internet tethering today and its fecking awesome ;)

This will be locked shortly, but there is no way to JB 3.1.3 on a 3GS at the minute if your phone is already on it. You can create a custom 3.1.3 ipsw to use, only if your phone is already jailbroken on 3.1.2 or earlier.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Not a chance in hell i would have paid for the Tomtom app. Its propper rubbish and not worth £6 never mind £60!

Anything that i get free, and i like i will however pay for if the option exists

If you were actually going to spend your own money you probably wouldn't have bothered after reading reviews etc anyway.

AK

M240i
Yeah, DON'T, it voids the warranty and the phone is open to virus's too.

What the f**k?

Hook, line and sinker LOL!

ST
What the f**k?

Wow you are an actual gobsh1te aren't you..

Go out, meet a girl or somethin...jeez!!

Wow you are an actual gobsh1te aren't you..

Go out, meet a girl or somethin...jeez!!
lol guess that his affiliation with an iphone community is abit [...:eek:...], wouldnt say that it makes him the expert he may think he is...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's only a risk if you're an idiot. Completely reversable, and gives you so much more from the device.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Christ rofl, someone doesn't like being told do they.

I did not say I am some iphone expert, nor do I claim to know everything there is to know about the iphone and jailbreaking and whatnot.

I would however say I know more than your average iphone user (i've spent hours tinkering with mine) and my reference to macrumors was to point out that if I've not read about people catching viruse's from jailbreaking on there, then it doesn't happen much if at all. I'm a member of xsellize too which is more about the controversial side of jailbreaking and i've not read about it on there either.

Oh and just for the record, i've got a girlfriend so i've got that base covered too. ;)