ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone wizards please help me !!!

2004 iceberg 172
right first off ive just bought a iphone 4s off ebay, but now its decided to disable itself for years haha
before you all start saying its stolen etc, ITS NOT

it disabled because it had a password lock on it, ive since emailed the seller and have now got the password lock for the phone but i cant enter it for 22711554 minutes to be precise, is there anyway i can get it back to the password lock screen and enter the correct password, ive searched google but havnt found anything useful

just thought id try the cliosport community see if anyone can help as i cant phone apple till monday now

FF Clio 182
Attach the phone to the pc

Turn the phone off

Hold power and home together for *exactly* 10 seconds

Release power but keep holding home until the pc beeps as a USB device is recognized.

At no point will the display come on. Now your restore should work.

Fairly simple but always good to know :)

2004 iceberg 172
Thanks guys, finally managed to get it to restore, tryed restoring it at first but kept coming up as error the phone is pass code protected, after putting it in recovery mode and trying it let me restore it. Thanks for your help