ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone video fun thread.

Barge
I h'actually have another to put up in a second... Productive morning at work thus far.

Munson, herroooww. -x-

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Needster haz issues!

Well seeing there was no one in the office!

Barge
Hence doing it at 7.24, Gally. They'd think I'm even more mental than they already do if I was pretend flying a bag of Revels round the office. ;) Haz to do teh SuperRevels.

Oh, Roy. x

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hence doing it at 7.24, Gally. They'd think I'm even more mental than they already do if I was pretend flying a bag of Revels round the office. ;) Haz to do teh SuperRevels.

Oh, Roy. x
Pmsl! Would have been funnier with a full office whilst doing superman tune holding a bag of modified revels!

Barge
I particularly like the "whooooosh". Some of my best work went down in the office this morning. I had a nice little flappy cape video too, but I was too excited to wait to edit them together, so just uploaded it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've emailed the developers of the App I downloaded. They should be getting back to me today.

I paid a tenner for it and it still doesn't work.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Guys i need some inspiration, or its going to be the same magnum intro with different clips.

Barge
If you get inspiration from ideas in here though we'll know what to expect... I like the element of TomSurprise.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
PMSL @ the huge cliosport cheque.

TBH this is quality.

I'm glad i deleted "Hi"

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
What's the deal with the iPhone editing?

So on a little investigating it appears the iPhone can't actually edit videos, but only trim them? Making it virtually pointless unless you're just getting rid of a gay laugh after someone's jumped into a hedge?

Hopefully an update might see a version of iMovie on the iPhone? Likely?

Last edited: