ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Text Messages

BG V6, LY 182
After recently using Blackra1n to jail break my iphone i seem to have a problem with receiving messages off some people.

At first it was only one person, so i put it down to there phone.

But today two more people have said the same thing, they even get the delivery report to show its been sent. But yet if they were to send another text i'd get that one and not the previous one.

Has anyone had any trouble like this?

I've ruled out it being there phone, now that its more than one person.

So is it because i jail broke it and something went wrong? Or o2's network?

:(

Monaco 53/468
restore it, try it, if it works then theres a problem with blackra1n and your phone so use the latest Dev JB (forgot its name). If it doesn't work then go to an Apple Store and get a new one

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Its nothing to do with blackrain...jailbroke iphones are the way forward, ridiculously better than non jb....its probably something stupid, what is the exact fault?

BG V6, LY 182
probably something stupid, what is the exact fault?

Every now and again i dont get a text that has been sent by another person. At first i thought it was the other persons phone playing up as it was only them, but over the weekend i have recived a few text messages of various peopls asking why i hadnt texted back :eek: when infact i havent got a reply of them!
It only happens now and again, but its dead annoying!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Strange, I wouldnt have thought it to be anything to do with blackrain, possibly the network in your area, restore the phone back to normal and see what happens, if you still have issues, its the network..