ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone outlook sync.

172 cup
Quick question as many of you on here have the iphone. I am considering getting one to replace the 8600 and HTC that I am currently using, hopefully combining the two devices into one.

Does it sync with outlook? So my contacts, email, tasks and calender.
Does it work flawlessly, or do I need a third party software to get this to happen? If so what programs would you recommend?

Many thanks

Stu

Rav4
It works perfectly I would say.

Can you believe that the E71 with the MFe exchange application does not sync exchange folders!!! Attrocious!!!!

Works better than Windows Mobile.

It's missing the tasks which I don't use, but in terms of mail, calendar and contacts usage..

Better than yours. C*nt.
Works better than Windows Mobile.

It's missing the tasks which I don't use, but in terms of mail, calendar and contacts usage..

You're using the wrong Windows Mobile then... My Xperia with my Exchange server is flawless, and integrates perfectly. :)

Also, I'd consider the Xperia instead of the iPhone thing. Not least of which I don't have to be with O2 to have one and be able to update it and use all the functionality, but everything about it is just 'better'.

Don't even start with the Windows Mobile lovin'.. it's beyond levels of awful ever experienced on a phone, ever.

;)

SLK 350
Mike, you do love backing the 3 legged Horse don't cha!

WinMO is pap, end of... And that's not me saying the iPhone is perfect, it's not. But it's much more usable than WinMO in every sense, even if you does lack in certain functions.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Mike, you do love backing the 3 legged Horse don't cha!

WinMO is pap, end of... And that's not me saying the iPhone is perfect, it's not. But it's much more usable than WinMO in every sense, even if you does lack in certain functions.

Fair enough, that's your opinion - however I very much believe that while, yes, 5 and 6 had room for improvement, 6.1 is very much a different animal. Complete with the X-Panel on the Xperia I think it's a very functional device - much more so than any of my old Mobile devices. Hell, even the battery life has impressed me - I used it on-off all weekend, and it lasted from Friday morning until now to get to 25% battery...

Well having used both wm6.1 on the x1 and the iPhone the apple wins hands down for general ease of use and finger friendlyness however you can't look passed the basic lack of some functions which wm does. I really like the x1 but prefer the iPhone.

For syncing I sync my outlook contacts and calendar with plaxo which syncs to google, yahoo and msn. Then I use nuevasync to push contacts from plaxo and calendar entries from google to the iPhone via ms exchange. It works really well.