ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone keeps Skipping tracks

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
When i try to play songs on my iphone they wont play,it just keeps skipping all my songs??.,it is an iphone SE and is upto date with updates.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Are you connected to any Bluetooth device which could be accidentally skipping through the track?

I tried connecting to the work one yesterday mate it started doing if from then,it wouldn't play anything on it & just kept skipping.
I tried it again today at home just through the iPhone speakers and was doing the same thing.

Listerine & Poledo
Remember iTunes purchases aren't downloaded, so if you're in shoddy network it might skip over tracks until it minds on on the device.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah I'd say it's related to iTunes. Have you opened it up with your iPhone connected? Have a look at the tracks and see what they're doing.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Is it always the same songs? I just had to remove them from the device and re-download/re-sync them (Apple Music/iTunes Cloud).
Do the same songs skip in iTunes?
Always worth checking in itunes that you haven't set the end point of the song early (right click and 'get info' on the song in question).
Dont want to sound like the kids in the apple store but if it persists, make sure the phones backed up and restore it.