ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone back up to computer.

Fiesta ST-2
Right, so a few weeks ago the camera on my iPhone 4S stopped working randomly. It just freezes on the camera shutter screen.

i took it into apple and they suggested I do a full restore back to factory settings. I've never done this before as I don't really use the laptop, just the iPad. So now I have to back my iPhone up to the laptop.

I've finally installed the iPhone onto iTunes and am now in the process of doing the backing up, so when it has finished this am I safe to restore it to factory settings? Am I right in saying that my back up (pictures and contacts etc..) will be saved on iTunes? Meaning I can then install it straight back onto my iPhone after it has been reset?

Sorry for being an idiot, I'm no good with technology :dapprove:

Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand what I mean, I'm in a rush so some of it may not make sense.

Thanks.