ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
I tried a reboot/reset, and I'm still getting the purple lines :(

When I have time, I'll have to take it back to Apple.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Booked into the Apple store for Saturday afternoon. The power button is properly doing my tits in now, as is that assistive touch nonsense I'm having to use.

I quite fancy a white iPhone 5 though. Is it cheeky to ask to replace my black one with a white? Will they tell me to jog on? Might ask anyway, they can only say no.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Any ideas after i changed my password to my email account on the phone why i cant view and inbox/outbox/sent messages?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Also says that its trying to download the emails but nothing happens after a time. I cant read sent emails etc either

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
yeah done that mate. Had an issue with my password so had to get it reset, seems to working ok-ish now.

Never above 25mpg
Got either a camera fault or dust behind the lens! Would they whip the back off and clean it or would it be replacement? (I don't want a replacement btw)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Charging cables aren't a problem, its the adaptors that dont work.

My £2 adapters work perfectly - they charge fine and I can use them to hook up to my Alpine H/U in the car with full display and control on the H/U, the dash display and via the stalks. No fires either..... yet.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
According to my Amazon order history it was this, however, the ones I received don't have either of the 'CaseGuru' graphics on them, nor did I get a pen with them. Sorry Tom.

Bus w**ker
Good news is that replacing the screen is a s**t load easier on the 5 than it was on the 4. But the back...naaaaaar I'm never, ever, giving that a go. Ever.

Cupra
I've just made an appointment to get my 5 looked at as the camera has black marks all over it and every photo that it makes. After a quick google it sounds like a fairly common issue. Hopefully they'll just swap it for a new one.

An orange one
Taking mine to genius on Sunday as its now just about impossible to get it to charge, have to put the cable in one way only and wiggle it about for ages till it connects, not the cable either as I have 2 genuine leads and it's the same in the car

An orange one
Yeah mine never gets hot, been pretty pleased with it since launch, yes it's chipped and has a few marks etc but it's a phone I'm not bothered about it being mint condition it's there to do a job..

Never above 25mpg

Well that's fair enough!

My camera is now like this permanently:

IMG_1669.png

An orange one
Help!!!

got my replacement iphone today from the genius bar, the guy in the shop erased my old handset back to factory and then swapped my sim into the new one,

have just got home and tried to activate the phone, and it keeps saying "we are sorry we are unable to continue with your activation at this time"

So at the moment i cant do sweet FA as i have no phone or anything...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
My new 5 has been great, not that impressed with the battery life though?

Fantastic phone though, browsing on the internet is so quick. Quicker than the laptop i'd say lol.