ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

AK

M240i
What's the lightness feel like compared to the 4/4S? I really like the weight of the 4/4S which I thought set it apart form other handsets that just felt light and cheap.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How else would it become locked then Dan? Phone aren't carrier specific now.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Welcome to the family. White 32gb. Had to go to Reading, but I gots one!

?size=l.jpg

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Just spotted something.

They used to be £3.99 not £39.99.

Click on where it says the quantity sold ;)

Thats generally an eBay trick when the seller is running out of items, otherwise if he sold the last one and his stock reduces to zero he loses the advert history of "186 sold" and would have to start a new listing.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
They only lock if bought from CPW or similar. They are sold as sim free

Mine is from apple, both my O2 and three sims work in it. Apple sell it as unlocked, there's a difference ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ah, so I bought mine sim free from apple... so that means it will still work with any sim, even though I'm using a 3 one? f**k sake this is confusing.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ah, so I bought mine sim free from apple... so that means it will still work with any sim, even though I'm using a 3 one? f**k sake this is confusing.

I'd like to know this too! If i do buy one it will be from Apple them self and if poss to use my T-Mobile sim card

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If you have bought from apple it won't lock to a network. I've used mine on O2 and three already so can confirm this.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If you have bought from apple it won't lock to a network. I've used mine on O2 and three already so can confirm this.

So you have put in those sim cards as is and it worked with no probs yeah

Slow red one
Brought a 32gb white today after work at Apple, Had pre ordered a black one but got bored of waiting since it was a 2-3 week delivery, and actually really impressed at how light it is! love it so far.