ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  SchwepTek™
171122-iPhone5_mockup.jpg

Would be nice!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Like a bad 3gs photoshop.

Just out of curiosity were any rumors close before the 4 came out?

If this image is anything to go by, then my 4 will be up for sale as soon as it goes on sale.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That guy left his 4 in a cafe, which is why everyone knew all about the 4 before it came out.

Most of the rumours about the 5 are very flakey tbh

DB.

BMW 440i
I was a green eyed monster when the 4 came out knowing my upgrade (Opting for a new contract anyway for other reasons) falls this summer. However, patience is a virtue!

Looks so nice! Fingers crossed!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl! Weren't those last 2 meant to the 3gs!

Those shops are older than me! :eek:

Slow red one
aren't they mainly working on the software more than hardware? Mainly just a 8mp camera and slight change in design I keep hearing. None the less i'll sell my 4 for the 5 otherwise I wouldn't get as much for my 4 next year.

Bux

Golf GTD
aren't they mainly working on the software more than hardware? Mainly just a 8mp camera and slight change in design I keep hearing. None the less i'll sell my 4 for the 5 otherwise I wouldn't get as much for my 4 next year.

It's also getting the same processor they've just put into the iPad 2, so itll be super fast :)

Mk2 Golf GTI
Mine's much better with 4.3.2 Jailbreak. Battery seems much better than 4.2.1 too

This was the latest one on 9to5mac.com:

ee164ce60334b6df3bb8-LL.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
Scrap that, it's available worldwide tomorrow.

Might have to bite the bullet and get myself one.

Clio 172 Mk2
like a sad bas**rd i've actually waited for the white iphone 4 from day one, not sure whether to just wait longer for the 5 now :(

57 Clio Campus Sport
Two groups of stupid people:
1. People who actually waited for a white one.
2. People who sell their black for a white. Racist.

Most people are leaning towards a oct/nov release so there is big hype for Christmas which they haven't made proper use of yet.

Depends how they want to play it.

The white delay could have been fake and they wanted to bring the white now so they have 6 months of that, getting new people and getting old users to pay 2x. Then release a new one to sell to all of them.

It could have been real, they've taken so long to get the white right, they could have just ordered a small amount to sell between now and June then start production on the white 5.

The release date of the 5 probably depends on how well the white 4 sells. They will drag it out a bit if they can. I mean they can hold a press event and release the 5 any day they want. Everyone will be there and everyone will buy it.

Clio 182 cup'd
Two groups of stupid people:
1. People who actually waited for a white one.
2. People who sell their black for a white. Racist.

Most people are leaning towards a oct/nov release so there is big hype for Christmas which they haven't made proper use of yet.

Depends how they want to play it.

The white delay could have been fake and they wanted to bring the white now so they have 6 months of that, getting new people and getting old users to pay 2x. Then release a new one to sell to all of them.

It could have been real, they've taken so long to get the white right, they could have just ordered a small amount to sell between now and June then start production on the white 5.

The release date of the 5 probably depends on how well the white 4 sells. They will drag it out a bit if they can. I mean they can hold a press event and release the 5 any day they want. Everyone will be there and everyone will buy it.

The white delay wasn't fake, Apple had problems and made themselves look stupid. Apple wouldn't do this.

Cupra
I can't be arsed to wait for the 5. Will pick up a 4 on a one year contract tomorrow as mine has just expired. White or black?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I can't be arsed to wait for the 5. Will pick up a 4 on a one year contract tomorrow as mine has just expired. White or black?
+1. September is a stupid long time to wait so f**k that. Going to get an iPhone 4 now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
+1. September is a stupid long time to wait so f**k that. Going to get an iPhone 4 now.
That's what I did.

October i'll sell the 4 to the pikey's who can't afford a 5 and buy the 5 myself. :)

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.