ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Loading apps are slow (even the basic apps such as text messages, safari, email). iPod will stop playing when it feels like it and then give me a white screen. Text messages wont send sometimes. I cant get onto the dial number keypad in the phone.

I just cant use it as a phone any more.

I also can type on the keypad and then 20 seconds later the text actually appears.

exactly the same as mine, bloody annoying

Megane 225 F1
Did a restore last night. Still really s**t. Then tried to go back to 3.1.3 and I cant do it.

Where on windows 7 would the software be saved? (Im going to replace iOS4 with 3.1.3 and then restore.)

Search for IPSW.

Just press shift when as you press restore and you'll get the search box so you can locate the file.

If 3.1.3 isn't on your computer, it's available in lots of places.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
get similar problems to the above when the bootloader gets corrupted on Windows Mobile. No idea if its similar, but re-running a ROM (OS) upgrade usually sorts it.

Megane 225 F1
Search for IPSW.

Just press shift when as you press restore and you'll get the search box so you can locate the file.

If 3.1.3 isn't on your computer, it's available in lots of places.

<3 Thankyou. Running restore now. Maybe il just jailbreak to get some cool stuff :cool:

Barge
<3 Thankyou. Running restore now. Maybe il just jailbreak to get some cool stuff :cool:

My 3GS runs sweet, then all of a sudden it'll start going reaaaally slow. Text message problem as you describe, emails crash, Safari crashes. I usually just turn it off and back on and it sorts it. Only had to restore once, so far.

Bit of a pain, and hoping any updates will 'fix' these issues.

Megane 225 F1
How do i do that? All i have on the phone screen is the screen that tells me to connect to iTunes. When i connect to iTunes it tells me that it cant connect as there is an error.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I just bought a Incipio Feather case for my iPhone 4, I used the same case with my 3GS and loved it.

Cancom do not actually have stock of this despite advertising that it's available for next day delivery. Order cancelled and placed with Amazon instead.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
What error are you getting? Anything like cannot restore error 1015?

Common error when trying to downgrade

Megane 225 F1
Thing is that when i 1st went to revert back to 3.1.3 I did the DFU so that i could restore. That worked fine. Im doing the same thing and im not getting anything.

Megane 225 F1
OK problem solved.

My mate finally woke up and i used his MACBOOK. Plugged my iPhone in, restored it fine. Apple really annoy me when this happens. Why cant they make things work properly on both windows and mac?

Im still going to go get me a 3Gs though

E87 118d M Sport
Wonder if I could get a nice High Res pic of the back of the 4 and get that made into a Gelaskin?

(edit - lol at 4000th post in 23 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.