ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Tbh its better but its still needing charging every night as it wont last 2 full days,
fine tho as ive got into the habbit, as long as it lasts the day then its fine.

the signal thing really is bugging me tho as when texting etc i hold my phone in the "wrong" way

ph2 iceburg 172
im not noticing any difference in my battery life over my 3g. will it get better if i do a full drain and recharge?

If the issues with the 4 are due to hardware, then I'd guess the white ones could be delayed even longer?

I assume there would be no point in releasing the white with the same issues as last weeks black.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Is the pay as you go date still the 14th?

I need one in my life! And I'm going to the Caribean on the 14th...lol bugger

Apparently a couple Apple stores still have 16gb Sim free ones in stock. Could be worth a shot, i know the Southampton branch had some on saturday still

Homo spec mazda
I cant grasp how it could be that people covering the arial affects it, if I hold my nokia in 2 hands anywhere it doesnt bother it.

I cant grasp how it could be that people covering the arial affects it, if I hold my nokia in 2 hands anywhere it doesnt bother it.

my old sony k800 does it if you cover both sides.

the phone just needs retuning.

ffs, this is a forum full of people with clios, a car plagued with problems and people have just 'put up with them'.

Dynamique
my 4 seemed to have poor battery life, then i realised i had a zillion apps 'running' in the multitasking bar - 'minus-ed' all of them and now all is right with the world and battery is performing much better.

and the screen.. mmm what a screen

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
1 other things is my facebook apps keeps logging me out. and my notifications dont come up thill i look on facebook.

any help guys?

Honda. Tesla Someday
1 other things is my facebook apps keeps logging me out. and my notifications dont come up thill i look on facebook.

any help guys?

settings > facebook > push notifications

turn on whichever onces you wish to be alerted for :)

edit: also make sure notifications are on in your settings, and facebook should be one of the ones listed on there. Turn sounds, alerts and badges on.

Honda. Tesla Someday
why do i have to log into itunes account every timei download something from ibooks, itunes or app store?

you have to type your login password before you download anything. This is to make sure that its YOU making the purchase so you cant go back to them saying "omfg it wasnt me it was me dog!" erm yeah so its like an identification to prove its youuu! *takes a deep breath*

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
settings > facebook > push notifications

turn on whichever onces you wish to be alerted for :)

edit: also make sure notifications are on in your settings, and facebook should be one of the ones listed on there. Turn sounds, alerts and badges on.

there all on. any ideas why it keeps logging me out and sometimes takes forever to log in?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Apparently they are going to fix the signal issue with a firmware upgrade. ie make the signal bar look like you've got better reception than you have, so the blame for dropped calls is dumped on service providers. They said it was a hardware issue, now it can suddenly be fixed by software update. I love the phone but it is so stupid it has this problem, I think perhaps Apple seeing what they can get away with now that they're the biggest technology company in the world now. I was going to buy the bumper anyway (usually avoid cases at all cost, but apples own case for it...it's good) before the signal issue even arose, so it doesn't make that much difference to my life. Rant over...

Status
Not open for further replies.