ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

just waved goodbye to my 3G. I'm now rolling with my sim card in my wallet. Lol, I've only got some piece of crap Nokia phone at home with no charger.

57 Clio Campus Sport

Ordered 16GB with a black band thing for the rather high price of £25. Wish I had though about cashback, should have learnt that lesson from my MacBook. Dammnnnn oh well 2% is about £10 not massive saving

Last edited:
  LY 182

Cash Back Kings I use for 90% online purchases. Literally made £500+ since opening it.

Haha cool. I could just use my own links and get commission. Not sure 02 or anybody would do deals for the iPhone though.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member

just ordered a black 32bg....624 quid with dock....at least i get it on the 24th though...

ph2 iceburg 172

sorry to sound abit dumb, but i can it its not gunna cost me £400-500 for the handset if im paying £35 a month>?

E87 118d M Sport

Well the iPhone 3GS was £249 on that deal, so im guessing as the PAYG is £50 more than the 3GS PAYG, youve got to expect the contractual ones to be too.

Personally I hope £249, but not getting my hopes up.

(obviously thats the 32GB im referring too)

fiesta 1.25

I would have thought £199 for £35 a month and £149 for £40 a month

ph2 iceburg 172

i reckon (hope) it will be around £179 for the 32gb and £89 for the 16gb on the £35 24 month contracts (like the 3GS was)

yeh thats the pricing i was thinkin it would be, it was the same story when i got the 3g. was £100ish pound for the 8gb. fingers crossed

E87 118d M Sport

It'l be £249 or £299. Its evident from the PAYG prices that they arent guna "give it away" or "price it lower than the 3GS"

(Obviously, I'd love to be wrong. Infact, the more wrong I am, the richer I stay)

Track 172cup

You're probably £100 out. At least.

http://shop.o2.co.uk/promo/iphoneindex/Pay_Monthly/3G_S

That's the 3GS prices. It's not going to be cheaper is it?!

check the 24 month contracts mate, thats what i paid when i got the 3GS on release date, obviously 18 month contracts will be a bit more expensive if you go down that route (i edited my post to include the 24 month bit just as you must have quoted me)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I need o2 to stop f*cking around so I can place my order.

That said, if there's still no white versions, I'll be waiting.

E87 118d M Sport

I've got a meeting now for an hour. Hope someone knows more when I get back.

57 Clio Campus Sport

I think black is most definately the way to go this time. 3GS White looked much better than black but I think it will switch this time. White iPhone 4 is just there for people that think they need to have a different colour phone because their own personality doesn't stand out enough.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

iPhone 4 ordered. I already have my microsim.

Sorted.

Just seen on the website that the Isle of White will not get them delivered on the 24th?! It's not like it's in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean though! lol.

As they aren't doing pre-orders, they've got until next weds to give prices if they want.

PAYG FTW!

The only thing we do know is that it's not going to be cheap. It'll be more than the 3GS.

Just seen on the website that the Isle of White will not get them delivered on the 24th?! It's not like it's in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean though! lol.

Yeah! Lol. All the couriers still come here. I think it's probably a typo as such. Scottish Highlands/IoM I can understand. Someones just added us on by mistake. My iMac came next day. I have no fear.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member

Anyone bought and paid for a PAYG? Money has gone out of my account but Ive had no email yet...

Citroen DS3 DSport

I'm sure most areas of Scotland will also see delivery of the handset on the 24th, no reason at all why not.

The dock being later to arrive annoys me.

They knew this phone was coming. They know people want docks. What's so hard about making a few docks?

LY 182

Ah this is frustrating lol. I'm tempted to just go PAYG from Apple. Trouble is I'll be taking out a new Simplicity deal so won't get benefits of unlimited data and such.

Need to know the contract deals before I can make up my mind I suppose.

Bollocksy boooo!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I think black is most definately the way to go this time. 3GS White looked much better than black but I think it will switch this time. White iPhone 4 is just there for people that think they need to have a different colour phone because their own personality doesn't stand out enough.

LOL!

Why thank you, Mr Freud.

Status
Not open for further replies.